Air Ambulance Flights Which We Specialize In
Heathrow Air Ambulance (HAA) is a specialist patient transfer rescue operations company dedicated to air ambulance flights, which can provide the very best such services for the health insurance and travel industries, repatriation companies, foreign embassies, business companies, hospital trusts, national health services, and private clients.
HAA Flights are staffed with qualified medflight escorts
Our aeromedical flights are all attended with certified doctors, nurses and paramedics, depending on the patient's condition and are available to accompany and assist patients throughout the world on our medically equipped fixed-wing aircraft.
Aeromedical flight services that operate globally
With extensive experience in medical transportation flights, we are able at quick notice to effect the safe, competent and comprehensive evacuation by jet transport of patients from any part of the globe. HAA service provides:
- Air ambulance Advance ICU support
- Medical escort 24/7
- bed to bed transfer
- all the multi speciality care
- ICU to ICU transfers (inter-hospital intensive care patients)
- Ventilator-dependent patients
- Cardiac emergencies
- Multi-trauma cases
- Spinal cord/head injury
- Transplant recipients
- Infants and children needing emergency
- Medical attention, ACLS, ITLS Care
- Medical equipments’ transport s high-density infusion pump, cardiac monitor,ventilator, defibilter
- Special equipments on request example IABP Machine
Please contact us at Heathrow Air Ambulance. We are the most reliable company when it comes to air ambulance flights.