Air Ambulance Medical Repatriation
Below are list of international timezones that you can use for your air ambulance flight.
Many people have suddenly found themselves in a position where an employee, relative or friend is seriously ill or injured in an area where adequate medical treatment is not available. In many cases they are neither able to cope nor able to obtain the necessary medical assistance. Heathrow Air Ambulance Service is a specialist organisation, which can rapidly provide the very best solutions for :
- The Insurance Industry:
- Travel industry:
- International Repatriation Companies:
- Public and Private Companies:
- Hospital Trusts:
- The National Health Service:
- The Private customer.
PROVIDING MEDICAL ESCORTS
Doctors, nurses and paramedics, appropriately qualified for the patient's condition, available to escort patients by air throughout the world.
A Paediatric, post operation patient going home on a scheduled flight.
REPATRIATIONS to or from OVERSEAS
With over 30 years experience in this field, we are able at short notice to effect the safe, competent and comprehensive transfer of patients from any part of the world. Either by scheduled airline or private air ambulance. This service provides:
- Report and Advice
- Medical Clearance
- Transfers to and from airports
- Paramedic escorts
- All necessary equipment
- Hospital admission and appropriate medical referral
- Continuous liaison and reporting to the client throughout
DEDICATED AIR AMBULANCE
Our 24 hour Control Centre provides a comprehensive service:
A TURN KEY OPERATION
- Investigation, assessment and advice in cases of accident or sudden illness overseas
- Medical advice by our company doctor, with access to specialists in the relevant field of medicine.
- Electing the aircraft appropriate to the patient's medical needs and the flying time involved.
- Comprehensive aviation medflight equipment.
- Paramedic teams appropriate to the patient's condition.
- Scheduling medical teams, air ambulances and arranging medical referral at receiving hospital.
- Liaison with client throughout.
- All aspects of the client, care and transportation are properly insured.
Repatriation of the Deceased
In the event of a death of family member, friend or work colleague, the utmost tact and discretion is required, alongside an in-depth understanding of the transportation, permits and death certificates in respect of the deceased. We have for over twenty years been proud to be associated with Rowland Brothers International who are renowned throughout the World in this line of work.
If you wish, you can contact us here at Heathrow Air Ambulance and we will be happy to handle your enquiry or go direct to Rowland Brothers on the following link.