Air Ambulance Medical Repatriation
REPATRIATNG THOSE IN MEDICAL NEED
Heathrow Air Ambulance Service is a repatriation specialist company, which can rapidly provide the very best repatriation solutions for :
- The insurance industry:
- The travel industry:
- International repatriation companies:
- Consulates and embassies:
- Companies, both public and private:
- Various Hospital Trusts:
- The National Health Service:
- Private customers.
PROVIDING MEDICAL ESCORTS
Appropriately qualified medical personnel are available to escort patients by air throughout the world.
A paediatric, post operation patient going home on a scheduled flight.
REPATRIATING to or from OVERSEAS
With over 30 years experience in the field of repatriation, we are able at short notice to effect the safe, worry-free transfer of patients from any part of the globe. Either by scheduled airline or private air ambulance. This service provides:
- Report and Advice
- Medical Clearance
- Transfers to and from airports
- Paramedic escorts
- All necessary equipment
- Hospital admission and appropriate medical referral
- Continuous liaison and reporting to the client throughout
DEDICATED AIR AMBULANCE
Our 24 hour Control Centre provides an outstanding repatriation service:
WE GOT A TURN KEY OPERATION
- Investigation,evaluation and advice in cases of accident or unexpected illness overseas.
- Medical advice by our company doctor, with direct access to specialists in the specific field of medicine.
- Choosing the proper aircraft best suited to the patient's medical needs and the flight time involved..
- Wide-range of aviation medflight equipment available..
- Paramedic teams on standby and qualified to deal with the patient's condition.
- Organizing medical teams, air ambulances and arranging medical referral at receiving hospital.
- Consulting with client throughout.
- All areas of the client, care and transportation are fully insured.
Repatriation of the Deceased
In the event of a death of family member, friend or work colleague, the utmost tact and discretion is required, alongside an in-depth understanding of the transportation, permits and death certificates in respect of the deceased. We have for over twenty years been proud to be associated with Rowland Brothers International who are renowned throughout the world in this line of work.
If you wish, you can contact us here at Heathrow Air Ambulance and we will be happy to handle your enquiry or go direct to Rowland Brothers on the following link.